The nearest airports are:
- Seville ~ 1 hour away
- Jerez de la Frontera ~ 1 hour away
- Malaga ~ 1 hour 40 mins away
- Gibraltar (UK) ~ 2 hours away
- By arranging a transfer with us
- Car rental from the airport
- Bus or Taxi to Algodonales from where we can collect you
- Train to Ronda (35 mins drive from us)
Yes we can, however we charge an additional fee.
- Seville and Jerez de la Frontera airports – 70€ one way
- Malaga airport – 100€ one way
- Ronda – 45€ one way
Yes. You can park directly on the farm, we do recommend that you come with an SUV or a 4×4 as the access is a little tricky.
You can also park your car in town using a free parking where we can collect you from.
Sure. The access is a little tricky, but do-able.
If however your van cannot make it all the way, there is other places that you can park it nearby.
These events are completely private, where we host for either one person or a group of two.
You can arrive at any time of the day. We do however recommend arriving by 2pm latest to get yourself familiar with the place and us of course. If you are travelling with a long flight we advice on arriving even the day before to the area to avoid unnecessary fatigue before the ceremony.
The ceremony is held in a Geodesic dome where you will be staying for the event and the night.
If you choose to stay for an additional night you will either stay in the geodesic dome (upon availability) or in a tent equipped in a comfortable mattress and bedding.
Sure, presuming we have the availability.
There is an additional fee of 40€ for one person and 60€ for a couple with all meals included.
- We recommend bringing your own towel, we have some spares but it is always nicer to have your own.
- White clothing for ceremony is something we encourage, though it is not something we want you to buy specifically for the event. (maybe avoid black and red clothing)
Bookings and cancellations
We offer a full refund (of the 50% deposit) if cancelled more than a week in advance.
If cancelled less then a week before we offer either a 50% refund (of the 50% deposit) or we can reschedule for another date at no additional cost.
Not at all. Our retreats are fully adapted to you including the dates you would like to attend. This is of course directly dependent on our availability.
Absolutely. We understand that plans change and are happy to reschedule even with days notice.
If the availability allows we do not see why not. Contact us privately for more information.
We do occasionally. Best to contact us directly for more information.